This is my cycle

 This is my favorite cycle - gifted by my Thaatha on my birthday. 
It has gears. I love πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’“ my cycle. This cycle used to get small small problems often and I was highly bothered about it. My father will get this repaired. It's by taking the cycle to shop and it's an exercise for my father 😁. 
Later I recognized that we should not get bothered for silly problems and I rode the cycle happily then.
And now I can't ride the cycle because of coronaπŸ˜₯ A very sad thing is that this year I planned to go school in my cycle but I can't 🐢 After this corona I will sure go in cycle to school

Comments

  1. Nice vaishakh....interesting to read...you also have a talent of story writing...good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read Vaisakh
    Welldone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts