Love with my brother 2 πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜


Actually I am fall down in a love bed πŸ’žπŸ’žhaaaaaaaa! it's niceπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’–... what I am saying is love with my brother is that much exciting ... Today we are going to see my love with my brother 2

so lets go 
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



πŸ’ž My father and I are my brother's superstarsπŸ˜πŸ˜€

πŸ’ž He will smile 😊 πŸ’“ by seeing his superstarsπŸ˜€πŸ’“

πŸ’ž He will wait and watch πŸ’« whatever I do in front of him πŸ˜‡
πŸ’ž He gets help from my grand motherπŸ˜€ to : move front and back on sitting on my grand ma's lap πŸ’–...
He is very interested in playing like thatπŸ’–πŸ’™
πŸ’ž He like my grandma very much because she talks many to my brotherπŸ˜€
πŸ’ž But I'll not talk that much....
because when I am seeing his face and gestures πŸ˜€πŸ‘Ό itself I'll concentrate and doing like that for sometime... 😊...
I'll not do anything between that timeπŸ’–πŸ˜‡
πŸ’ž That much loveπŸ’– with my brother πŸ’–πŸ’ž
πŸ’ž Now he is 5 correctly 5 months








Comments

  1. Nice vaishak...love your brother...spend wonderful time with him...enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet. Love to you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Vaishakh. You and Maganna are Vignesh's superstars.
    Who is your superstar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. now my grandfather & my grandmother is also my brother's superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear Vaisakh . Enjoy the lovely moments with your brother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts