my time

 first when I start to workout I'll not do that properly 20 minutes workout I will do in 5 minutes so I kept a end line for that and I started doing it sincerely but I do over sincerely so in starting itself I did the exercise 45 minutes second day also I did the same third day my legs pained so I asked my father "father! why my legs are paining I am fit only no because I am exercising 45 minutes a day " father"! you are fit only but a person who is exercising 5 minutes suddenly exercised 45 minutes mean legs will pain only .... so tommorow you workout 10 minutes than 15 minutes than increese like that " so you also workout easy exercises only 😊 come from base then you can work out well 👏


Comments

  1. Vaisakh this is most important at this time.Even we all wish to start exercises but fail to do.This is good idea to start small exercises and improve gradually

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts