My music items

 Hi everyone ! This is my musical instruments I'm very interested in music so my father and my mother gifted me many musical items ❤️ they are down 👇👇

This is my drum pad.. Actually when we buy it in that time I don't use that that much but now I'm attending my drums class in online for my class I'm using my drums... How ever it's used now 😇



This is my bhajan set dolak , kinnaram , thala kattai and sruthi box  now it's used in online bhajans 😇 2 more are there but not for every bhajans we are using itthey are also percussions 👇👇

These 2 instruments are not used in our every bhajans only in some bhajans 

This keyboard is not only for me my father is also using it...

This is our midi keyboard we were using this but not using now....

Haaaaa! Today is a recap for my all musical instruments ☺️

Comments

Popular Posts