This is my watch

 


Hi everyone! this post is about my colorful watch  because this having many features ... Actually it's fitnes band watch

                                            Story of how it came 👇👇

One day my sister came to our home she tied a watch  it's a fitness band watch  I saw that and it has many features so i told to my father to buy that watch my father said i'll buy later , after few months my father's friend gifted me this watch so however I got that watch 

                                                              How I'll use it 👇👇

When ever I go out with my father and mother I'll tie this watch and only I'll go that much favourite is this watch I'm having many watches but compare to that this watch is favourite 💖 in marriages I'll be showing my watch to my relations ! But now in this Corona time my father and my mother can't take me out so for few days I didn't were that watch if I didn't use my watch it will get repair so now I have taken a decision to were my watch in my classes...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts