SURYA NAMASKAR.

Hi friends welcome to this post. In this post, I am going to tell you about Surya Namaskar.
During lockdown time, I Wasn't able to play outside with my friends so I didn't have any exercise .
my mother t taught  Surya Namaskar
But I am not doing it as an exercise I am doing it as prayer to Sun God. it is also reacting as an exercise for me.
Daily I will do 3 times 
My brother also trying to do seeing me.😅..


Fruits of Surya Namaskar:

  • Improves blood circulation
  • Weight lose
  • Improves body flexibility
  • Glowing skin
  • Good digestive system
  • Helps in body detox
  • Good eye site  

Benefits I get from Surya Namaskar:

  • These 12 steps gives me lot of energy needed for whole day. 
  • It will give me lots of fresh creative ideas
  • It helps me in weight management
  • Makes me light. 
Every day I will start my Surya Namaskar with these prayers:

Jayatu! Jayatu! Suryam
Sapta Lokaika Deepam
Kirana samitha papam
Klesa dhukkasya nasam
Aruna nikama kamyam
Jathirathithya Murthi
Sakala Bhuvana vandhyam
Bhaskaram tham Namami.

Aadi Devo Namastupyam 
praseedha mama Bhaskaram
Divakara Namastupyam 
Prabhakara Namostate

ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி
அணைக்கின்ற தாயே போற்றி

அருள் பொங்கும் முகத்தை காட்டி
இருள் நீக்கம் தந்தாய் போற்றி

Ok guys you also try doing Surya Namaskar
Are you doing Surya Namaskar? Don't forget to say in comment box.
This post ends here... See the video below to know a new update on my blog

Rate Vaishakh's blog

Comments

  1. super i will also try to do surya namaskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Keep going...both with blogging and with surya namaskar. 👋👋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do everyday without fail kutta!
    Very Nice of you.... to say all these Slokas and start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaishak super even I am going to start doing surya namaskar from tomorrow . This is sun's energy secret and if you continue doing you get happiness and brightness for lifelong. Do follow and spread this to others 🌞🌞🌞👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts