Expecting more from you 🙏🥺

Welcome to all my blog readers. today I have some big requests that you can try if you accept.
Many of them don't know many features in my blog.
Because many are reading my blog with an android device...
Every of the tutorial videos below every posts are made by a desktop PC.
That's why I am recommending to view my blog in a Desktop/PC/Laptop
If you read on a desktop, you will get a good look and experience.
If you swipe, swipe, swipe down, you will find more widgets on my blog in android devices...

I wish to view these on my blog... if you are already doing that, pls comment.

  • Rate my blog
  • View status box widget
  • Answer for QSup forms.
  • Request/ Give ideas for the next post.
  • View the tutorial videos below all posts
  • Suggest/request for a new widget/feature in my blog.
Already you all are encouraging me a lot 😊..
But because someone don't know to do, you can't do.

Simple... There are widgets..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts