Today 8️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣



Hi friends welcome to this post. Today I woke up at 6:30 AM for Onam.. I am so busy at taking photos and videos... Ok today we'll see everything in my day... Today is a special day we're talking about Onam... All would have thinking that today we'll see about Onam Wikipedia of Onam History of Onam... Today No research.. Today we'll see about "What we done today" 😃...

Due to this corona virus we can't go to a shop and buy flowers.. So we're using flowers from our home... That's actually crazy!. 
This is the Onam photo 👆.. Let's see what and all flowers we used for this..
These are the flowers we used: 













And finally we kept the onam
 





This is the photo we took for Onam


Onam Sadhi

And today is the first Sadhi I ate all the vegetables 😃.

Ok let's change the path from onam to something...
Today is my cousin birthday 🎂...

To include this one only I just made this post for my day 😃...
( 2 in 1 )

We made cake at home
and cake is now cooling...

This is the cake 



My uncle buy a gift for him




And finally we celebrated his birthday and we took a family photo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts