Guide for earphones falling out from ears.


Hi friends welcome to Vaishakh's blog...
Couple of weeks ago I bought an earphones for rs.1500..
I am continuedly noticing that the earphones falling out from ears.
And now I am not getting that issue because I found something while wearing these.
This falling out problem is commonly found on apple air pods  

When you are buying...

I am preferring a earphones with rubber ear tips because that gives you more friction...
Inside our ears we have outer ear middle ear and inner ear...
Earphones that do not have rubber tips can only be placed in the outer ears..
So it will be loose to wear... But I didn't say it is bad... 
When coming to earwax earphones with rubber tips have more friction... 
For more grip and friction, you can choose a earphones with small extension..

Problem in fitting

Most of the earphones comes with a curved design.. If you wear it wrongly, the you will feel uncomfortable... 


So the ear tip should be straightly faced to your ear and then fit it.

Ok friends let's end here if this guide is helpful leave a comment. Bye friends..  

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts