I found something new by listening to music


 I found that if you listen to your favorite song when in a task, you will work slowly...

But if you listen to a fast BGM when working, then you will work more faster.


How will it happen?

You may have that question...
When listening to your favorite song and do a task, it will slowdown your work because the song you hear will take the full concentration to its side. How it is doing such?... If it is a song it will have lyrics to distract you and it is your favorite song.. You may also try to shake your body and dance..

If you listen to a fast BGM you will work fast because first of all it will not distract like song why is BGM doesn't have lyrics to distract... And when you hear that you will imagine yourself as the hero in that BGM and work faster... And if it is a BGM it will just run in the background you will not give more importance for it...

Okay? So I'm not saying that should not listen to music when working... Listen to a less distractive BGM...

I experienced this like this only

I have a playlist that contains more BGM  and more songs with vocals... 
When I am listening to it my mother called me to a help in some work...
I also went and that time BGM is running and I finished the work faster and correctly...
I experienced when I am writing my homework...
I listened to songs when doing my homework I can't even concentrate I'm just writing the lyrics of the song in the notebook. You may tell that homework is different and helping mother is different but I experienced listening BGM When doing homework also it's 100 % working try it!...

Ok guys let's end up here.. Please check the status box widget I have posted a really interesting message you will get surprised... And please fill the opinion I asked a opinion about the blog language very important... 

Check the video if you have any doubt related new template and widgets..




Bye friends meet in the next post 👋🏻...

Comments

Popular Posts