Song on Gayathri devi - Gayathri Devi Pugazh

Hi friends I made a song on Goddess Gayathri... You can first listen to it and let's see the remaining things later...



Listened the song? how was it guys? 🙂...
Let's discus how this idea to make this song came is; couple of months ago my mom bought me a book 'Vendiya varam alikkum Vedhamata Gayathri' I was reading this book and in that book there was so many powers of Gayathri devi one of it is 'Gayathri dhyana's Tamil meaning' I read it and I got the idea to form them in my own words and build it as a song...

I gave the English meaning of this song:

( Oh goddess Gayathri, you're wearing a crown decorated with Moon and Perl
Your face is with Sky and with gold

You give blessing with your hands containing Varadha and Abhaya..
You are the content of Vedhasaram

You are protecting people who are singing about you..
with the hands lifting Thrisoolam and conch

You give birth to each and every day
You remove illusions. ) 

Okay guys I keep on reading that book and building songs 🥰... 👋🏻

Comments

  1. Divine and Soulful. Out of the world....ஆஹா கேட்க கேட்க திகட்டாத குரல், மீண்டும் மீண்டும் கேட்க தூண்டும் உச்சரிப்பு அருமை அருமை மிக மிக அருமை👌🏼👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🙏🙏🙏Thanks so much I'll write more songs...

      Delete
  2. Excellent rendition Vaishakh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graceful chanting vaishak. You can write more. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooper da kanna. Should try many more songs like this. All the best konthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vaisakh

    Only very few are lucky enough to get such divine feelings. It is very rare to get the ability to express this divine feelings.
    If you are able to do that, truly blessing of God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts