How I listen to music πŸ˜‚

Today in this funny post we will see how people are listening music nowadays...

So let's see: In 1999 there was only a radio and a memory card what I do is download songs to it and listen. But in 2004 after YouTube is being launched I ignored such things and went to YouTube Radio asked: Oh my dear why you are leaving me I am giving enough entertainment then why? So I said that: My friends are laughing at me that you use older technology so I am leaving you and going to listen music on YouTube.. Oh no the radio said... See old is gold...

YouTube started showing ads:
Ok I said no problem only 4 second ad right? You may show them YouTube...

And after 2021 I cant even listen music because of more ads... Ok What I can do? I will leave YouTube and go to Spotify...

Spotify: Welcome sir.
Play one song from Muthu movie...
The song is playing 

Oruvan oruvan mudalali 🎢
ad: This can be your next meal
this can be your next meal
Get the premium 

What the lyrics are going somewhere?
Ahh its an ad?

Again I got angry and I went back to  my radio and said: oh, my radio you can only give me the ad free music and as you said old is gold...

So what you can notice guys..? πŸ˜…

Old is gold...

The funnier point is in past switching to new technology and again in future coming back to older technology.

Comments

  1. Excellent πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts