why I loves railway station ?


 From my home I'll pack my items to go to my relative's place before 1 day itself 

I loves to sit and observeπŸ‘€ what all are doing there but I dislikes the smell of railway station some what 😝

On the way while going in train I'll watch 😲the green plants πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬ around 

And between in stations my father buys me chips,water πŸ˜„

Some times we will all see some movies 😍.... And some times I'll see You Tube videos in my mother's or father's phone while we reaches relative's place we will be happyπŸ˜€ mostly we will reach relative's house at night only πŸ˜€ and next day majja thaan πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ and few days we will be there 

And while coming back to railway station I'll be sad πŸ˜’ because departing from relatives and next day i should to go school πŸ˜•.... πŸ˜‚ if next day is Sunday I'll think " if one day we be there what will happen 😏....  πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular Posts