My garden

 Hi everyone, in this post, I am going to show my garden...
Today only I started planting. Today I planted 2 plants...
I am having some seeds from Amazon 

These seeds are available in Amazon...
My grandmother will also help me in planting these plants



Hope you have seen the video given up...
Today I just planted the plants... I will show the growth in 2nd part of this post...
And in the 3rd part of post, I will show my full garden... 
Those who need part 2 and part 3, say in comment box...

Comments

  1. super vaishakh.yes i want part 2 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ❤🌹... Sure I will post part 2 and 3

      Delete
  2. Well done Vaisakh. Waiting for updates in next part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaishakh good one.waiting for next videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, thank you for your responces.
    I'll sure post 2nd and 3rd part of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vaisakh, very nice.Are you watering the plants?want to see tour next posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Athai, Thank you so much
      I am daily noticing the plants...
      Sure I will post the next part...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts