This is my stamp book

 




Hi friends, in this post, we'll see about my stamp collection...
Hope you have seen the doc above 👆…
They are my stamp collections..
Stamp collection was my hobby.
After seeing that you may think: How this guy having this many stamps!? Is he buying from somewhere or continuing from his father's collection!?…
But as you think I am not doing such items...
When my father is going to office, his clients and friends would go to America / Africa / Singapore or somewhere... My father will request them to collect stamps from there and if my father got stamps, he will give it to me... and that's I have more stamps... 

It was helpful for me in two ways 

  •  washelpfulful for me to know about the countries... 
  • It makes me to know about the famous logos of the country
  • This was helpful and fun.
  • Are you a stamp collecting person? Don't forget to say in comment section 😎...

Comments

  1. Super vaishakh,u have collected many stamps..😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaishak you have a big collection of stamps super

    Iam Srivisshwajeeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts